Thursday 18 August 2011

Father's Day Book Competition win '30 things my Dad taught me'

Free Book up for grabs!                                                   
We have a wonderful Book competition for Father's Day. You can win a copy of the beautifully written '30 things my Dad taught me' by Ian, Paul and Denis Baker
www.30things.com.au


Here is my review:-

‘30 Things My Dad Taught Me’ By Ian, Paul and Denis Baker

“Such a poignant book with many shared experiences we can all relate to with our own Dad’s enabling us to cherish these memories more. A great  influence on our own parenting journey too because as Paul, Ian and Denis attest, it really DOES make a difference.”
Claire McFee Author Organize Your Life

T enter the competition simply visit our facebookpage and make a comment with 30 Things in the post and invite your FB friends to visit our site, making sure to tell them to let us know you sent them. See you over there! www.facebook.com/organizeyourlifefanpage

Till next time Happy Organizing,

Claire McFee
Author of the Orgnaize Your Life Household Organizer
Your Life in Lists!

No comments: